Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Longest Tesla Parade

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So...what was the final number? I've seen a few different counts. Was the record certified?
Final number was 340. The recorded footage was sent to Guinness World Records for validation - we will see what happens.

Here's my video of the walkthrough of the staging event if anyone's curious to see all the cars that attended. It was quite remarkable how many people were able to come together for this event - took me over 15 minutes walking to record all of the cars. Everyone there was quite friendly, let me know if you see your car!

Reactions: Biscuitman
Final number was 340. The recorded footage was sent to Guinness World Records for validation - we will see what happens.

Here's my video of the walkthrough of the staging event if anyone's curious to see all the cars that attended. It was quite remarkable how many people were able to come together for this event - took me over 15 minutes walking to record all of the cars. Everyone there was quite friendly, let me know if you see your car!

I’m the blue model 3 with the bronze OEM 18” wheels and the euro footlights at the 7:40 point of the video

Wow this was so cool to see, and given covid with not much people can do, a fun thing to be part of in a safe way. Also nice to see so many people wearing masks in the parking lot. I have a friend who lives outside of Atlanta and she's told me that the coverage hasn't been all that great. We've done a few Tesla meetups that went from one location to another but nothing like this. Hope you guys made it into the Guinness record book.

I have no idea how someone would organize this but sure took a lot of coordination. I am curious. Did the patrol officers on the highway just stop all non-parade traffic at the entrance ramps until you guys passed? Given the number of cars I wonder how long that would have been from start to finish. I live in California in the SF Bay area but apart from maybe being at the Tesla Delivery Center or seeing photos of the factory lot can't say I've ever seen that many Teslas in one place. Wonder what other drivers who were out thought about this. Please post any local coverage you guys got and thanks for letting us "ride" with you!

Yes they blocked the entire interstate before where we entered. Police had each on-ramp blocked as well. The first 200 or so cars or had a clean run all the way down. Some in the back part of the parade had to deal with other vehicles on the road. I heard this was due to some Participants that stopped at intersections that were blocked and gave way too much room with the Tesla in front. This caused a big gap in the highway portion.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: SMAlset
45CBD7F6-5E36-41B2-9C4A-03B6D13B431B.jpeg