Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Look at my new...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
With so many picking up new cars right now I thought it’d be great to have somewhere to show them off! :cool:

Figured this could also cover new accessories or mods too if you want?!

So c’mon, show us what you’ve got...!

Last edited:
I've been helping newcomers here for years.

Nurse says that my bedside manner has got worse ...
Lol, it’s cool.

Just excited at picking up new car later and whilst I lay awake last night I thought it’d be good to have a thread for people to share their pics, obv not realising there had been one previously or that the title wouldn’t be appropriate.

B for effort, E for achievement. Reminds me of all those school reports haha

Reactions: Gatsojon
excited at picking up new car later

Existing Owners here will be enjoying your excitement with you :)

Looking forward to the photos in whichever thread you post them.

Probably covered in other threads already but in case not:

What New Owners need to Know - UK FAQ

and if you want to use TeslaFi to log the car's data then get a referral before you register to extend trial from 2 weeks to a month.

Reactions: Boggle
There are many others like it but this one is mine :D

DB9266CB-6856-4686-BB0A-5CE2D1FEB864.jpeg

There are many others like it but this one is mine :D

View attachment 512350

Absolutely bloody lovely!

You'll love the white seats. I'm a mess and mine need a clean after 6 months but I'd spec it exactly the same in a heartbeat.

Hope it goes well for you.

How did you manage to go through the wait without asking endless questions on here? I was the author of umpteen little-boy-at-Christmas threads by the time mine arrived. And the owner of a range of unnecessary accessories.

I picked up during the week and there was only one other collection so I had lots of time with the agent and also to look at the car. Rookie mistake I made was to sign the ipad first, but fortunately I had / have no issues with the car

Last edited:
Thats where ours was parked - hope they allow you time to look over it - wouldn't let us out - health and safety - so was in and out within 10 minutes. Ended up parking up outside to do some basic checks.
They were excellent to be honest.

As much time as needed to look over everything and someone on hand for any questions or issues.

I’ve not found any yet so I’m certainly a happy camper!

It looks fantastic! Really glad to hear you haven't found any issues. I also have a Black (ext) M3 ordered and have been a bit worried about reports of paint issues, especially with Black. Hopefully Tesla have finally worked out how to spray a car with paint;)