TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Looking at 2015 P90D in TX

Discussion in 'Model S' started by Dameon, Aug 9, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Dameon

Dameon Titanium P90DL

I've been shopping for a Tesla for a while. The nice thing is the longer I look, the better the choices get.

I'm enamored by the Titanium Metallic exterior with Tan Next Gen interior. Unfortunately, Telsa doesn't seem to be, as they no longer offer it. Any conspiracy theories as to why?

Now to the point of my posting... they seem to have dropped the "Tech Package" on the 2015+ models and the Telsa advisors I've spoken (chatted) with say it's been rolled into the standard package and/or the Autopilot package. Being a techy type of guy, I want to make sure I'm getting all the technical goodness I can from the car.

Thanks!

• Like x 1
  2. Dameon

Dameon Titanium P90DL

Wow, not getting much input on this.

Maybe my question was too shrouded in words: Was there a Tech Package offered on 2015 Model S cars?

3. mark

mark Member

4. bcampbelllds

bcampbelllds Member

• Helpful x 1
  5. Dameon

Dameon Titanium P90DL

Yes! That was a perfect response. It gave me the exact answer I needed...

I've spent the past couple of days browsing the forums and subforums here and just hadn't come upon the Options by Year wiki yet. Thanks for the direct link.