Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Looking at a used S. A little help.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That car’s firmware (at the time the pics were taken) is from mid 2018, so either it has an update pending that nobody has applied, or the pictures are old, or something like that.

Ahhh. I'm learning. Kinda nervous doing a long distance deal as I can't find any reviews on the dealer. I'll give them a call in the morning. Any comments on their asking price? To me it seems a little high compared to what I found on the Tesla site. Oh. and by the way, I found the Tesla used inventory on the Tesla site. It is postal code based so I had to try a few large city postal codes.

Am I detecting a pun there. :)

It checks a lot of boxes for us that we couldn't get the model three to do. Not perfect but close. Are you serious re the software and if so whats up.

Nothing wrong with V8;)..V9 actually slowed the MCU1 cars and made browser nearly worthless ..as another poster mentioned either old pics or delayed update ...

I don’t see any used on EV-CPO there are some new inventory 100Ds however that are within range of this I would consider those before a used one ..not sure about in Canada but in US you still get federal tax credits on new inventory models versus used

Nothing wrong with V8;)..V9 actually slowed the MCU1 cars and made browser nearly worthless ..as another poster mentioned either old pics or delayed update ...

I don’t see any used on EV-CPO there are some new inventory 100Ds however that are within range of this I would consider those before a used one ..not sure about in Canada but in US you still get federal tax credits on new inventory models versus used

I think you may be looking at new inventory in the US which is not importable to Canada. In US dollars this car would be around 77000 dollars. From that context I would be interested in your opinion given the options on the listing.

Thanks

John

I think you may be looking at new inventory in the US which is not importable to Canada. In US dollars this car would be around 77000 dollars. From that context I would be interested in your opinion given the options on the listing.

Thanks

John

Check here this is for Canada new inventory

https://ev-cpo.com/hunter/

As above mentioned a lot under 110k (Canadian). ..option wise the car is good but it’s not bargain by any means

That is a pretty cool site. It gives some context. Thank you all for the help. Please feel free to mention anything else. A bit out of my comfort zone with long distance purchase but may have someone that can check it out for us. I'll see how firm they are on their price.

Is this CPO site associated with Tesla or is it a second party site.

That is a pretty cool site. It gives some context. Thank you all for the help. Please feel free to mention anything else. A bit out of my comfort zone with long distance purchase but may have someone that can check it out for us. I'll see how firm they are on their price.

That site was built by a member here ..Tesla won’t negotiate their prices but a third party may if u can shave 5-6k off price may be worth it ;)

It’s a third party member here that aggregates the listings on Tesla’s own site.