Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Looking at getting a used S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I really like the red, but, I have not seen one in person, can someone please attach a photo of one? Thank you!

Also, if given the option, would you buy your Tesla over again? If so, or if not, why?

Agree with BrettS's sentiment that using Google.com should work for you. Have you heard of it? ;)

As far as whether or not I would buy a Tesla again, yes. And I have. My first tesla was wrecked and I immediately ordered a new one. You may have a biased response on a forum like this, most people here love their Teslas. The only concerns you may hear about are sometimes sub-par fit and finish on the interior (sometimes lacking compared to comparably priced Europgean luxury sedans), and perhaps a bit of a slower than promised delivery of AP2 capabilities (but that issue will continue to go away). If your used Tesla has AP1, then you know you are getting a finished product.

As far as driving dynamics, you will know you love them after you test drive one.

I really like the red, but, I have not seen one in person, can someone please attach a photo of one? Thank you!

Also, if given the option, would you buy your Tesla over again? If so, or if not, why?

As others suggested, Google can help. I would also suggest taking a look at Tesla Inventory Search which allows you to filter by color. Of course, even the basic filtering on the Tesla pre-owned site will allow you to choose a color and then see what's in inventory.

I can't yet speak to the 2nd part of yours as I am about 2 weeks or so from taking delivery of a CPO Model S. But I will say that based on my experience I HIGHLY, HIGHLY recommend calling Tesla and working with one of their sales agents. They have access to inventory that is not shown on the Tesla CPO website. The big thing is that buying through Tesla gets you a 4 year / 50K miles warranty, same as a new one. The car I'm getting was EXACTLY what I would have built myself (exterior & interior color, options etc) if I could design and order a used Model S. Compared to what I found from 3rd party sellers, it was about 10% more but it had more complete options plus the warranty, so to me was a much better value and a no brainer.

Reactions: MorrisonHiker
2.jpg

Thank you for showing me google. Wow, what an interesting capability :)

The problem with Google is that the Red's all look different.

For instance the top picture is an ugly red, while the bottom picture is very nice and I would like to have.
model-s-signature-red1280x1024b.jpg

Unfortunately the top "ugly" is the only red available now. The bottom darker red is a limited edition color called signature red that was only available on the first few tesla's sold. The only way to get that now is to buy an older used car.