Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

looking at used 2022 Model 3. Concerned has high mileage

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am looking at used 2022 Model 3 Long Range. It has 24,000 miles. Should I be concerned about the mileage?
Yes and no. Its all relative in what your expecting. I have 8k on my 2022 and its only 4 months old while my wifes 2021 has 9k. If it was taken care of and maintained well, shouldnt be a problem. Unless you want something with less miles

I am looking at used 2022 Model 3 Long Range. It has 24,000 miles. Should I be concerned about the mileage?
My concern would be what the car was used for and how much of a savings vs buying new. If the car was used as a Uber or Lyft vehicle I'd pass. Same if it was owned by a rental car agency. Those would be 24,000 miles charged daily with a supercharger. I'd require a substantial price discount from new to purchase. Remember, January 2023 will be the start of government incentives on some EV's. Something else to consider. Best of luck 👍

We just had a discussion on this same topic in the following thread:

In that thread, the car in question was a 2022 with 18k miles. I would not be shocked in the slightest if this was the same car.