Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Looking back on May 8, 2013

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

DaveT

Searcher of green pastures
Nov 15, 2012
Texas
It's almost been a year since Tesla reported blowout Q1 2013 earnings on May 8, 2013.

(May 8 stock price closed at $55.79, May 9th at $69.40, May 10th at $76.76 and May 13th at $87.80)

Lots has happened since and its hard to believe it's been only a year. Congrats everyone.

It's almost been a year since Tesla reported blowout Q1 2013 earnings on May 8, 2013.

(May 8 stock price closed at $55.79, May 9th at $69.40, May 10th at $76.76 and May 13th at $87.80)

Lots has happened since and its hard to believe it's been only a year. Congrats everyone.

Yep. A quick year indeed. I have a fair chunk of shares turning to long term holdings this weekend. No intention of selling for many years, if ever.

That was really great.

It was like seeing a baby getting up on both feet and then start to walk on its own. That's how I am going to remember those days.

It will not take long before the baby is going to walk faster and faster.

That makes me feel very good.

Cheers

LOL, I had 100 shares because I thought I ought to invest in a brighter future even if it is a risky investment. It wasn't until I watched the value of the 100 shares double and then triple from where I bought in that I had found this forum and read the research here. As soon as I realized exactly how great of a stock this is I put a substantial amount more in. It is still early I think, few people understand the advantages Tesla has. I just had a discussion with a co-worker who doesn't understand how the bigger car companies won't just come in and make competitors. Our 52 week low today is $55.12 so if things don't go our way this quarter remember to look at the 52 week low.