Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

Looking for 20 Inch Induction Wheels for my 19 Gemini Tampa Florda

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi, took delivery of a new (<250 mi odometer) Model Y 15 days ago, and the configuration comes with 19 inch Gemini wheels. Would love to sell + trade for new, or close to new, 20" induction wheels. Please let me know if you are interested.

I'm in Tampa, Florida.

Hi, took delivery of a new (<250 mi odometer) Model Y 15 days ago, and the configuration comes with 19 inch Gemini wheels. Would love to sell + trade for new, or close to new, 20" induction wheels. Please let me know if you are interested.

I'm in Tampa, Florida.
Hi. I am in Tampa, Florida also. I would be interested in trading. Please let me know if interested.

I'm in Tampa, Florida.
Hi. I am in Tampa, Florida also. I would be interested in trading. Please let me know if interested.