TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Looking for 2010 roadster owners manual pdf

Discussion in 'Roadster' started by steve873, May 18, 2014.

Tags:
  1. steve873

steve873 Member

Just picked up my 2010 non sport roadster the other day. It did not come with an owners manual. Anybody know of a link for a pdf owners manual?

2. Doug_G

Doug_G Lead Moderator

webarchive.teslamotors.com/images/owners/Owners_Manual_complete.pdf.zip

3. steve873

steve873 Member

I tried that before I started this tread. It didn't work. I copied and pasted yours in my browser and got the same thing. It says "seems to be having issues".

4. Doug_G

Doug_G Lead Moderator

I just posted it in a hidden folder on my site and PM'd you the link.

5. steve873

steve873 Member

Got it!!! Thanks. You the man!!!:cool: