TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Looking for a 2013-14 S 85 with rear facing seats

Discussion in 'Want to Buy' started by MalibuMama, Jun 4, 2016.

1. MalibuMama

MalibuMama Member

I'm located in the Los Angeles area, the only options I really care about are the tech package, the bigger battery, and the rear facing seats (although I was just told by the local service center that you can in fact install the rear seats post-production??)
    My target is around $60k, I'd like to buy in the next month or two. Scratches are ok, accidents are not. Thanks!

2. Akikiki

Akikiki A'-Lo-HA ! y'all

I've got a set of the (black) rear facing seats for sale. Good price and you must pay shipping. PM me.

3. bro1999

bro1999 Member

FWIW, a brand new S60 with rear facing seats would $59k + tax and license fees, assuming you qualify for both the $7.5k fed credit and $2.5k CA rebate. With an option to unlock the 75 kWh battery.

If you were planning on spending $60k anyways, unless the lower range of a S60 (~210 miles) is a deal killer, you might also want to consider picking up a new S60 instead, as it'd be fully factory warranty backed...and brand new, of course! I think there are also $1k referral discounts you can get, which would bring down the price a little more.

GL with your search!