TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here:

Looking for a 2013-14 S 85 with rear facing seats

Discussion in 'Want to Buy' started by MalibuMama, Jun 4, 2016.

1. MalibuMama

MalibuMama Member

Jun 2, 2016
    Malibu, CA
    I'm located in the Los Angeles area, the only options I really care about are the tech package, the bigger battery, and the rear facing seats (although I was just told by the local service center that you can in fact install the rear seats post-production??)
    My target is around $60k, I'd like to buy in the next month or two. Scratches are ok, accidents are not. Thanks!
  2. Akikiki

Akikiki A'-Lo-HA ! y'all

Nov 26, 2012
    I've got a set of the (black) rear facing seats for sale. Good price and you must pay shipping. PM me.
  3. bro1999

bro1999 Member

Apr 26, 2016
    Columbia, Maryland
    FWIW, a brand new S60 with rear facing seats would $59k + tax and license fees, assuming you qualify for both the $7.5k fed credit and $2.5k CA rebate. With an option to unlock the 75 kWh battery.

If you were planning on spending $60k anyways, unless the lower range of a S60 (~210 miles) is a deal killer, you might also want to consider picking up a new S60 instead, as it'd be fully factory warranty backed...and brand new, of course! I think there are also $1k referral discounts you can get, which would bring down the price a little more.

GL with your search!