Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Looking for a 3 owner interested in EV Showcase for Drive Electric Week Event Sat 10/1 in Chappaqua NY

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi All,

I'm a City Captain for Drive Electric Week, and need a few more EV owners (Y & 3) to showcase their vehicles. The Drive Electric Week event on Sat 10/1 inside the Chappaqua Farmers Market. We welcome everyone to volunteer to engage the public during the event. The more people educating people, the better. But please do not show up with your EV to display unless you DM/contact me ahead BEFORE the event via TMC or the Drive Electric URL below. We have limited space INSIDE the venue where we're displaying our EVs, so I'm selecting certain BEVs.

WHEN: Sat 10/1 8:30am-1pm
WHERE: Chappaqua Farmers Market (Outdoor) Market Map | CFM 2019

Contact me via the Drive Electric Week Page National Drive Electric Week • EV Showcase in Chappaqua Farmers Market • Chappaqua, NY • Oct 01, 2022

Electric Vehicle Showcase is confirmed with the following BEVs (battery electric vehicles)

Tesla Model X
Chevy Bolt

Join us at a great relaxing in the shade farmers market in Chappaqua with 30+ vendors, food, and music.

8:30am-1pm Farmers Market Open (drivers must be onsite by 8am since the EVs need to be in place BEFORE the market starts)

The event takes place at the Chappaqua Farmers Market (Outdoor). Change of venue due to space limitations with construction in Pleasantville. We're hoping for a 500-1000 people at this event in 2022. In 2017 in Pleasantville, the market had over 2,500 people in attendance that NDEW Saturday. Our entrance alone had over 1,700 people walk by our electric vehicle (EV) Showcase. This is a HUGE opportunity to communicate with non-EV people. Even if you do not have an EV, we still need volunteers to talk to all the people. There will be a LOT. Kids are welcome, this is a very family friendly venue.

Thank you!

View attachment 856010

I would happily do it except I already have plans. And coincidentally enough, I go past Chappaqua on I 684 to get there. My car is an SR+ with upgraded speakers but otherwise stock. I also paid a rock bottom price for it brand new.

I would happily do it except I already have plans. And coincidentally enough, I go past Chappaqua on I 684 to get there. My car is an SR+ with upgraded speakers but otherwise stock. I also paid a rock bottom price for it brand new.
Congrats on the rock bottom price. Was it below sticker? If so, how much?

I’ll be sure to post earlier next year. Just changed venues so wasn’t able to post sooner.

I paid the Tesla sticker at the time, but it was at the lowest price ever for the SR+. It was listed at 37990 and while I was waiting they had dropped the price to 36990, and that's what I paid. It is 46990 today, 10k or 27% more than I paid. I would think twice about paying that much for this car. Sure, they've probably improved a few things, but I doubt 10k worth.