Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Looking for a Big Island Xpel Installer

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm taking delivery of my model s on the big island next month and have been thinking about having the car xpel wrapped.
I don't see any shops listed out here and I was wondering if anyone has had it done. Are there any mobile services available? or can I have it done before it transits to the BI.

Congratulations. Sorry, can't help with the installer, but great to hear another Tesla coming to B.I. When you get your tag, please come back and tell us its number so we can add it to our count.

We always enjoy hearing about someone car. Tell us your configuration, please.

Peter from Jun's Tinting is mobile, but installation of XPel requires an enclosed garage and will take anywhere from 4 hours to two days (depending on how much you want covered), plus the car should ideally sit in the garage for 48 hours after install too.

Peter did the front of my X and did an awesome job. Highly recommended if you can work out the logistical challenges. He said he used to do work @ Tesla's SC for his customers, but unfortunately he had to stop once they got their own installer/detailer.

Congratulations on the X!

I' be used Peter twice for xpel. He's very meticulous and will take the time to redo things if he doesn't think it's perfect. He does great work and is really easy to work with. Highly recommend if you can make the logistics work since he doesn't have a shop.

Reactions: gmtom1