Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Looking for a Gen4 "Premium" Model S Black seat!

Jpballer88

Apr 2, 2018
Los Angeles
Hello all,

I am looking to replace my 2013 MS front seats with premium. I have seen 2 forums where they have successfully put in premium seats into their 2014 or earlier car.

I bought 1 driver side premium black seat from a 2018 MS locally for $250.

I want to find the passenger side seat. Any idea where I can find? Or can someone help source one?

The seat I bought does not have cooled seats option so there are no ventilation holes. There is one on ebay that is what im looking for but it has ventilated seat holes.

Best!

Here is a picture of the style of passenger side seat I am looking for: Redirect Notice

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC