TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Looking for a HPWC

Discussion in 'Want to Buy' started by Ross S, Apr 24, 2014.

1. Ross S

Ross S Member

If anyone has a HPWC they aren't using, please contact me I'd be happy to buy...

Thanks!

2. spentan

spentan Active Member

I do have one. how much you looking at paying, and i dont know how much shipping would be from OC (SoCal) to NYC

3. Shumdit

Shumdit Member

I also have a new one in the box I would consider selling. I use 110 here for the most part and since a Supercharger is rumored to be coming soon a few miles from my house that would cover the rare times that I need rapid recharging.

4. wiztecy

wiztecy Active Member

May help to specify what type of charger. Roadster or Model - S?

5. mitch672

mitch672 Active Member

I'm looking for one as well, maybe we can each make a deal for one, since multiples HPWC's are for sale. They are $1200 + $75 MA tax + $22 FedEx shipping from Tesla for me, Send me a PM on how much $ you are looking for. To calculate shipping, residential delivery, zipcode: 02368

Thanks, Mitch

6. JayBoy

JayBoy Member

Shumdit,

I am in Raleigh and am interested in your HPWC. Do you live in South Carolina or Southern California? What is your price for the HPWC?

Thanks