TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Looking for a Model 3 (under 50K)

Discussion in 'Want to Buy' started by DMichael, Mar 7, 2018.

1. DMichael

DMichael Member

I'm on the lookout for any Model 3's for under 50K. I anyone finds, or is selling anything in that range, please let me know. Thank you!

• Funny x 3
  2. dreamwave6

dreamwave6 Member

That’s funny...tell another!

• Funny x 1
  3. FlyF4

FlyF4 Member

Under $50K? You want wheels with that? Just kidding of course.

This is a tough one and best of luck. Probably no one is going to sell theirs unless it is an unusual circumstance. They might post on here if they do. Go to a showroom and ask for suggestions where to get one. I know a bunch of people on a LONG waiting list, so 3s sure are not readily available yet. Will you consider buying my old 1968 rusted out Chevy Nova for that price? :eek:

Best.

4. FlyF4

FlyF4 Member

Sadly, I think he is serious, but I am sure you got a laugh o_O

5. ThisoldRoadstr

I'd bet by the end of summer as inventory increases this isn't far fetched. Cars already seem to be selling slowly at "sticker price" on places like cars.com and eBay. We also haven't seen a ton of cars being sold wildly above the msrp, I was actually surprised. I thought people would be paying $75K for early 3's, even still. The EV space has super interesting residual performance, historically it is not strong. Will be interesting to watch M3 and how it fairs in 12, 24, 36 months.

6. BluestarE3

BluestarE3 Active Member

Not likely to see that until the base model becomes available at the end of the year.

7. ChadS

ChadS Petroleum is for sissies

There's a couple on Craigslist near Seattle for $52.5 (stripped) and $54 (most everything on it). So prices could get there soon.

The pictures of the loaded one are in front of some houses a block away from me, although I haven't seen the car around.

• Informative x 1
  8. Pkmmte

Pkmmte Le meow

9. r0xx0r

r0xx0r Member

10. tachyon

tachyon Member

PM me if you are seriously interested.