Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

Looking for a Model X (under $80K!)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was wondering if anyone is selling a Model X (preferably 75D/90D) for under $80K on the East Coast of the U.S (northeast is a big plus!) I'm looking for under 30K miles, enhanced autopilot is a must, preferably the 6 seat configuration, premium package would also be amazing. I'm open to all offers. Thank you!

Hey Michael,

I’ve got a Model X 75d if you’re interested.

See the configuration below for the my late 2016 (delivered 12/31/16) Model X 75D. I’m looking to get a model 3 so please make me an offer if you’re interested.

It currently has 14,723 miles. I’m located in Atlanta.

Specs:
  • Solid Black Exterior Paint
  • Lifetime unlimited Supercharging
  • Solid Black Exterior
  • 20" Silver Wheels
  • Dark Ash Wood Decor
  • 5 seat configuration: Black Multipattern Seats
  • 75 kWh battery
  • Smart Air Suspension
  • Auto Pilot 2 Hardware equipped (However, Enhanced AP and Full self-driving are not included in this package.)
Thanks,

Peter

I was wondering if anyone is selling a Model X (preferably 75D/90D) for under $80K on the East Coast of the U.S (northeast is a big plus!) I'm looking for under 30K miles, enhanced autopilot is a must, preferably the 6 seat configuration, premium package would also be amazing. I'm open to all offers. Thank you!

Michael,

Not sure if you are still looking but I may have what you are looking for.

2016 Model X 90D
15'500 Miles

90kWh Battery
Six Seat Interior
Obsidian Black Metallic Paint
Autopilot Convenience Features
High Amperage Charger Upgrade
Subzero Weather Package
Lifetime unlimited Supercharging

Moving to europe in 2 months and US tesla cars are not compatible with Tesla European Fast Charger network. Unfortunately, it means i cant bring this car over there.
If interested, please make me an offer.

Thanks
Niels