Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Looking for a parcel shelf for my S65.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I would like to buy a new or used parcel shelf for my 2016 S 65. I am in southern cal. Thanks.

There is no such thing as an S65, so you might not get any responses because people will doubt your legitimacy since you stated it is for something that doesn't exist. However, all of the model S variations should have the exact same shelf as far as I know.

There is a marketplace section of this forum where you can post requests like these.

There is no such thing as an S65, so you might not get any responses because people will doubt your legitimacy since you stated it is for something that doesn't exist. However, all of the model S variations should have the exact same shelf as far as I know.

There is a marketplace section of this forum where you can post requests like these.
Thank you for pointed out the error. My apologies. I was too tired when I wrote this post. We are a tri -Tesla family’s. My car is a 2014 S60, purchased in 2016.