Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Looking for a place to buy tires in San Diego?

Lasttoy

Mar 24, 2017
St Augustine, Fl
Sorry, forgot, I got German made Z for a steal. They were loud , hard, but lasted twice as long. I'm on my 4th set of tires. I did get an extra set of winter tires/wheels to put on when I go up north in winter. Soft MS tread.

ICE collector

Have a nice day!
Feb 28, 2019
San Diego, CA
I've used Discount Tire in San Diego and it's been fine. The one I've visited is even in a part of San Diego that doesn't have much in the way of Tesla ownership and they knew how to properly handle a Tesla.

Thanks; we always had a good experience with Discount tire in the past, so I will likely go there; others have said goodyear is very good too but will cost more; its my first Tesla, 3rd EV, just had good & not good experiences getting tires on those other EV’s.

SDSD

May 14, 2020
San Diego
I live in San Diego. I've been told by several friends who own Tesla's that they go to the Discount Tires located on Miramar Rd just down the street from the Tesla Service Center. B/c of its location, they apparently do a lot of Tesla work.

Reactions: MichaelP90DL

dipper

Nov 4, 2017
I go to the Discount Tire in PQ, Northern SD area. They are great. I bring my own custom made pads to lift my S. They loved it. They told me customers have being bringing their Amazon sold pads since I showed them mines.

And Discount Tires are priced same as Tire Rack as far as I know. So I stay with them.

Reactions: MichaelP90DL

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC