TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Looking for a Powder Coating shop in the GTA

Discussion in 'Canada' started by RyersonX, May 23, 2017.

Tags:
  1. RyersonX

RyersonX Member

Hi all, I plastidipped my summer wheels but didn’t like the end result. I am now planning to have my winter wheels powder coated. Can someone recommend me a powder coating shop in the GTA?

2. Navsarin

Navsarin SP100D

I took my 21 turbines to Paul from Rim King. Excellent work at a great price. I had some curb rash and needed to get them looked after. Located in Etobicoke but they also do mobile service to your driveway :) great reviews as well.
    (647) 297-1574

Attached Files:

3. RyersonX

RyersonX Member

Thanks for the recommendation! What color did you do? Any pics? Also did you remove your tires before going there?

4. Navsarin

Navsarin SP100D

I try to upload but keeps saying my image file too large. From a standard iPhone 6? Argh.

Anyway they came out perfect. They remove on the spot for you. Jack the car up, remove, sand/coat and replace all at the same time. You can wait or if at your driveway quite easy. I'll see if I can upload again.

5. RyersonX

RyersonX Member

6. iKhalid

iKhalid Member

7. RyersonX

RyersonX Member

Sorry to hear. I am a bit confused though, did you brought your rims to the Tesla Mississauga SC and Carcone did the refinish? Like a service referral?

8. Navsarin

Navsarin SP100D

Did you try calling Paul from Rim King?

9. RyersonX

RyersonX Member

No, not yet. I will be doing my winter rims first so I am not in a hurry.

10. iKhalid

iKhalid Member

Yes, they were contracting Carcone for all their wheel refinishing and charging owners a flat fee. To us, the owners, we deal with and pay Tesla.