Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Looking for a quality PPF Installer in Riverside/Orange/LA County!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey hows it going Raylo. We are located in Alhambra, CA about 15 minutes east of DTLA. We can do the full Model Y in Xpel ppf for $5800 in gloss or $6100 in matte. With a full body ppf job you will also receive full ceramic coating of the vehicle complimentary as part of our current promotion. Please dm me your info or shoot us a dm on IG: @TechnicAutoSpa. Thanks!

Hey, send me a message. Had full PPF done in Riverside.

Attachments

• image3.jpeg
    image3.jpeg
    487.1 KB · Views: 113
Have a guy who runs his business out of his garage near me and does full front end and rockers for like $1700 in Temecula ..I think it is $3500 full wrap but he says it is really unnecessary

hmu if you want his info...does Teslas all day long

Contact Bing @ Extreme Autowerks, let him know Tom @ eas sent you. Best in the business and the only shop we send our cars to. I can't find a seam anywhere on the surface, they're that good.

51505479475_09359ba49b_b.jpg

51368565688_28304564ee_b.jpg

Extreme Autowerks
600 Lunar Ave suite B, Brea, CA 92821
(562) 551-8070

why? Has a super clean three car garage in upscale nieghborhood that is dedicated to his business...Full warrranty with 5 star reviews on yelp with over 200 reviews.. Obviously can get away with charging less by working out of his house with no employees.

View attachment 936526

View attachment 936527

View attachment 936529
As long as you see the work and check all the panels. We have had nightmares stories from clients where their cars got razor blade marks everywhere and burned paint.

why? Has a super clean three car garage in upscale nieghborhood that is dedicated to his business...Full warrranty with 5 star reviews on yelp with over 200 reviews.. Obviously can get away with charging less by working out of his house with no employees.

View attachment 936526

View attachment 936527

View attachment 936529
I see you got your cars PPF-ed by Norbert too! I had PPF installed on the front bumper + headlight + fog lights + rocker panel by him twice (Back when I had an SR+, and now with my current LR). Super knowledgeable and very meticulous on the installs. Highly recommended!

Reactions: M3_Performante
I see you got your cars PPF-ed by Norbert too! I had PPF installed on the front bumper + headlight + fog lights + rocker panel by him twice (Back when I had an SR+, and now with my current LR). Super knowledgeable and very meticulous on the installs. Highly recommended!
Would you be able to share Norbert's information? I'm interested in getting PPF done. Just took delivery of my MY this past Friday. TIA!

Would you be able to share Norbert's information? I'm interested in getting PPF done. Just took delivery of my MY this past Friday. TIA!
here you go

Reactions: jarvm