Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Looking for a referral code in MA

Gridlck

Mar 19, 2018
Massachusetts
Hi,

I am planning to place my order for a model X in a couple days. I already have a referral code with the $500 still, but I would like to use a referral code from an owner in MA. If you still have a referral code with the $500, please let me know.

Thanks,

ravejads.tmc

Jun 26, 2016
New Hampshire
Hi,

I am planning to place my order for a model X in a couple days. I already have a referral code with the $500 still, but I would like to use a referral code from an owner in MA. If you still have a referral code with the $500, please let me know.

Thanks,
I'm in NH (grew up in MA :) ) but still have the $500 referral code. PM me if you are interested.

Warbird

Oct 6, 2017
Boston
Question: Each of us can only give 5 friends Free Supercharging?

Here is the current (Apr2018) Referral Program text:

"
Model S and Model X: Free Unlimited Supercharging

Owners can give five friends free, unlimited Supercharging with the purchase of a new Model S or Model X. In addition to unlimited Supercharging, the first friend each owner refers between February 1 and April 30 will also receive a $500 credit toward service or accessories.
"

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC