Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Looking for a S85 or P85

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looking for a S85 or P85

I am looking for a P85 that is either pearl white, grey, or silver with the typical options and hopefully with a rear facing seat.

I had to put in a price, but I am negotiable (higher or lower;). I have the cash in hand and am ready to purchase.

Robert

List Date: 11/8/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Looking for a S85 or P85
--------------------------------------
On Sale For: $72,000.00

buynowbutton.png
tesla-motors-club.gif

Last edited:
Looking for a P85

I am looking for a P85 that is either pearl white, grey, or silver with the typical options and hopefully with a rear facing seat.

I had to put in a price, but I am negotiable (higher or lower;). I have the cash in hand and am ready to purchase.

Robert

List Date: 11/8/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Looking for a P85
On Sale For: $72,000.00 + FREE! Shipping

buynowbutton.png
tesla-motors-club.gif

Mobile friendly version: Looking for a P85

There is a section for threads like this.

Want to Buy

I fear it's a scam. I replied to the ad and got the following answer:

Hi,

I wanted to let you know that the 2014 Tesla Model S Performance is still available. I recently divorced and moved to Canada and the car is here, too. Sorry for the confusion with the location, I advertised my vehicle nation-wide because it is still titled in the United States so there will be no import taxes or additional fees to pay. I own it free and clear. It is in great condition, no dents or scratches. It wasn't involved in any accident and it is a non-smoker.
The asking price is $75,900. I had a buyer offering $77,000 and I've lost about 10 days waiting for him to pay just to find out in the end that his loan wasn't approved. I don't want to offend you, but the car is priced for a cash deal so please if you intend to apply for a loan or financing this will not work.
Because of the amount involved and the distance, I want to use a dealership for closing this deal. If you are not aware of how they work you should know that they will allow you to test drive and inspect the car before I get the money. You will have 3 to 5 days allowed for inspection, to decide whether you want to keep it or not before they release the funds to me.

I look forward hearing from you.

I fear it's a scam. I replied to the ad and got the following answer:

Hi,

I wanted to let you know that the 2014 Tesla Model S Performance is still available. I recently divorced and moved to Canada and the car is here, too. Sorry for the confusion with the location, I advertised my vehicle nation-wide because it is still titled in the United States so there will be no import taxes or additional fees to pay. I own it free and clear. It is in great condition, no dents or scratches. It wasn't involved in any accident and it is a non-smoker.
The asking price is $75,900. I had a buyer offering $77,000 and I've lost about 10 days waiting for him to pay just to find out in the end that his loan wasn't approved. I don't want to offend you, but the car is priced for a cash deal so please if you intend to apply for a loan or financing this will not work.
Because of the amount involved and the distance, I want to use a dealership for closing this deal. If you are not aware of how they work you should know that they will allow you to test drive and inspect the car before I get the money. You will have 3 to 5 days allowed for inspection, to decide whether you want to keep it or not before they release the funds to me.

Clearly its a fake ad, there have been a few. If you respond ask for the VIN.

Well if the plan is to visit the dealership, I won't be getting on a jet plane anytime soon ;) and no one has replied to my request yet.

However, there are one or two other cars that are similarly equipped in the same price range that I have also contacted, I will see what they say.

My biggest hope at this point is an inventory car.

I have come close twice recently (one I missed Saturday afternoon). Silver S85, pano, performance leather seats, Obeche, Yacht, tech, parking, 6,123 mi. (VIN 47487) for $76,875 which means I would have essentially gotten it for $66,875. I hesitated for less than 3 hours and it was gone.

@makethemsaywow - How many miles? What are the options?

Right at 25k miles; here's the options list:

-85kWh Performance Package
-Silver Metallic Paint
-All Glass Panoramic Roof
-19" Cyclone Wheels
-Tech Package w/ Navigation
-Smart Air Suspension
-Carbon Fiber Spoiler
-Dual Chargers
-Supercharger Enabled
-Ultra High Fidelity Sound System
-Premium Interior Package w/ Extended Nappa Leather Trim & Ambient Lighting
-Black Performance Interior
-White Alcantara Headliner
-Lacewood Decor

Please be careful, this ad appears scam

Clearly its a fake ad, there have been a few. If you respond ask for the VIN.

Please be warned - looks like a scam. This is what I got for a Honda Odyssey. Didn't smell right and therefore I googled. Came across your post!

Hi,

I wanted to let you know that the 2014 Honda Odyssey EX-L is still available. I recently divorced and moved to Canada and the car is here, too. Sorry for the confusion with the location, I advertised my vehicle nation-wide because it is still titled in the United States so there will be no import taxes or additional fees to pay. I own it free and clear. It is in great condition, no dents or scratches. It wasn't involved in any accident and it is a non-smoker.
The asking price is $26,900. I had a buyer offering $28,000 and I've lost about 10 days waiting for him to pay just to find out in the end that his loan wasn't approved. I don't want to offend you, but the car is priced for a cash deal so please if you intend to apply for a loan or financing this will not work.

Diane
360-450-0297