TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Looking for a S85 or P85

Discussion in 'Tesla for Sale' started by evoxms, Nov 8, 2014.

1. evoxms

evoxms Member

#1 evoxms, Nov 8, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 20, 2014
    Looking for a S85 or P85

I am looking for a P85 that is either pearl white, grey, or silver with the typical options and hopefully with a rear facing seat.

I had to put in a price, but I am negotiable (higher or lower;). I have the cash in hand and am ready to purchase.

Robert

List Date: 11/8/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Looking for a S85 or P85
    --------------------------------------
    On Sale For: $72,000.00

buynowbutton.png
    --------------------------------------
    tesla-motors-club.gif

2. PlanB

PlanB Banned

There is a section for threads like this.

Want to Buy

3. Lyrradstrebor

Lyrradstrebor New Member

Have a 2015 ps85 with 1900 miles for sale. $105,000.

4. yobigd20

yobigd20 Well-Known Member

Looking for a P85

Is that a new model? Did you come back from the future? Cool!!

5. ByeEnzo

ByeEnzo Member

Check the classifieds section on this forum. My '13 Pearl White P85 listed for sale. BTW how do I move the listing to this subforum?

6. makethemsaywow

I've got a silver '12 P85 in excellent condition for $80k. Lots of options on mine.

7. kmartens

kmartens Member

I have a '13 P85 for sale for $84,000 Black/black in Kansas

8. evoxms

evoxms Member

@makethemsaywow - How many miles? What are the options?

9. joer00

joer00 Member

check cars.com, a 2014 7 k miles ! P85 for 75 k, this is a STEAL in my opinion

10. PlanB

PlanB Banned

It says 2013, doesn't list a VIN or miles. Probably not a steal.

11. joer00

joer00 Member

Ah well strange, header says 2014 and Text 2013. 75k is still cheap for a low mileage P85.

12. eggy

eggy Member

I fear it's a scam. I replied to the ad and got the following answer:

Hi,

I wanted to let you know that the 2014 Tesla Model S Performance is still available. I recently divorced and moved to Canada and the car is here, too. Sorry for the confusion with the location, I advertised my vehicle nation-wide because it is still titled in the United States so there will be no import taxes or additional fees to pay. I own it free and clear. It is in great condition, no dents or scratches. It wasn't involved in any accident and it is a non-smoker.
    The asking price is $75,900. I had a buyer offering $77,000 and I've lost about 10 days waiting for him to pay just to find out in the end that his loan wasn't approved. I don't want to offend you, but the car is priced for a cash deal so please if you intend to apply for a loan or financing this will not work.
    Because of the amount involved and the distance, I want to use a dealership for closing this deal. If you are not aware of how they work you should know that they will allow you to test drive and inspect the car before I get the money. You will have 3 to 5 days allowed for inspection, to decide whether you want to keep it or not before they release the funds to me.

I look forward hearing from you.

13. PlanB

PlanB Banned

Clearly its a fake ad, there have been a few. If you respond ask for the VIN.

14. evoxms

evoxms Member

I sent him a message, let's see what he says. Unfortunately he is in Florida.

15. eggy

eggy Member

I already asked for the VIN in my initial writing to the ad. As you can see in the response, none was provided.

16. wycolo

wycolo Active Member

I think the plan is to have customers visit the dealership to inspect and test the car.
    --

17. evoxms

evoxms Member

Well if the plan is to visit the dealership, I won't be getting on a jet plane anytime soon ;) and no one has replied to my request yet.

However, there are one or two other cars that are similarly equipped in the same price range that I have also contacted, I will see what they say.

My biggest hope at this point is an inventory car.

I have come close twice recently (one I missed Saturday afternoon). Silver S85, pano, performance leather seats, Obeche, Yacht, tech, parking, 6,123 mi. (VIN 47487) for $76,875 which means I would have essentially gotten it for $66,875. I hesitated for less than 3 hours and it was gone.

18. makethemsaywow

Right at 25k miles; here's the options list:

-85kWh Performance Package
    -Silver Metallic Paint
    -All Glass Panoramic Roof
    -19" Cyclone Wheels
    -Tech Package w/ Navigation
    -Smart Air Suspension
    -Carbon Fiber Spoiler
    -Dual Chargers
    -Supercharger Enabled
    -Ultra High Fidelity Sound System
    -Premium Interior Package w/ Extended Nappa Leather Trim & Ambient Lighting
    -Black Performance Interior
    -White Alcantara Headliner
    -Lacewood Decor

19. evoxms

evoxms Member

What are you asking?

20. immigo

immigo New Member

Please be careful, this ad appears scam

Please be warned - looks like a scam. This is what I got for a Honda Odyssey. Didn't smell right and therefore I googled. Came across your post!

Hi,

I wanted to let you know that the 2014 Honda Odyssey EX-L is still available. I recently divorced and moved to Canada and the car is here, too. Sorry for the confusion with the location, I advertised my vehicle nation-wide because it is still titled in the United States so there will be no import taxes or additional fees to pay. I own it free and clear. It is in great condition, no dents or scratches. It wasn't involved in any accident and it is a non-smoker.
    The asking price is $26,900. I had a buyer offering $28,000 and I've lost about 10 days waiting for him to pay just to find out in the end that his loan wasn't approved. I don't want to offend you, but the car is priced for a cash deal so please if you intend to apply for a loan or financing this will not work.
    Because of the amount involved and the distance, I want to use a dealership for closing this deal. If you are not aware of how they work you should know that they will allow you to test drive and inspect the car before I get the money. You will have 3 to 5 days allowed for inspection, to decide whether you want to keep it or not before they release the funds to me.

I look forward hearing from you.

Diane
    360-450-0297