TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Looking for a Tesla rental for 8/6

Discussion in 'New England' started by ceejaex, Aug 4, 2016.

1. ceejaex

ceejaex Member

My Turo reservation canceled on me and I was wondering if any of the fine folks here would be willing to fill in for me. Looking for a one night rental to take my wife out for our anniversary (also, ya know, trying to sell her on the car). Flexible to pick up all over MA, RI pretty much. Willing to use Turo or not, budget of say $250 for the rental. Let me know!

2. CmdrThor

CmdrThor Member

Maybe try contacting the nearby stores and ask if you could have an overnight test drive as your wife has reservations about the car?

• Like x 1
  3. ceejaex

ceejaex Member

Thanks I had considered that. I'll give them a call ... if successful, I'll update...

Well, I called. Curse you for your practical and thoughtful adviI was able to schedule an overnight test drive, but I won't be able to use it for the 6th because I waited too long to schedule. I'll still get the wife out for dinner and a drive though about a week later so there's that.

• Like x 2
  4. masam

masam Member

I'm curious - is it the Dedham store that schedules overnight test drives ?

5. ceejaex

ceejaex Member

I contacted the Natick store. I don't know that they do it as a rule, but it didn't seem that out of the ordinary when I asked about it.

• Informative x 1