Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Looking for a Tesla rental for 8/6

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My Turo reservation canceled on me and I was wondering if any of the fine folks here would be willing to fill in for me. Looking for a one night rental to take my wife out for our anniversary (also, ya know, trying to sell her on the car). Flexible to pick up all over MA, RI pretty much. Willing to use Turo or not, budget of say $250 for the rental. Let me know!

Maybe try contacting the nearby stores and ask if you could have an overnight test drive as your wife has reservations about the car?
Thanks I had considered that. I'll give them a call ... if successful, I'll update...

Well, I called. Curse you for your practical and thoughtful adviI was able to schedule an overnight test drive, but I won't be able to use it for the 6th because I waited too long to schedule. I'll still get the wife out for dinner and a drive though about a week later so there's that.

Reactions: CmdrThor and EdA
Thanks I had considered that. I'll give them a call ... if successful, I'll update...

Well, I called. Curse you for your practical and thoughtful adviI was able to schedule an overnight test drive, but I won't be able to use it for the 6th because I waited too long to schedule. I'll still get the wife out for dinner and a drive though about a week later so there's that.
I'm curious - is it the Dedham store that schedules overnight test drives ?
I contacted the Natick store. I don't know that they do it as a rule, but it didn't seem that out of the ordinary when I asked about it.

• Informative
Reactions: masam
Wish I would have saw this in Aug. My company rents Tesla's in New England. Our Tesla Rental company is based in Boston Massachusetts. Back then we would have had 1 or 2 Tesla for rent. Hope you were able to find a solution.

If anyone searching needs help with Tesla rental in Boston or greater New England area please feel free to ask. Even if I don't have one available I can certainly point you to someone that can help you.

If interested in my Tesla & exotic rental company. Our site is here.
GSD Rides
Tesla Rental In Boston