Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Looking for a test ride in SLC

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Patrick W

Mar 17, 2015
SLC, UT
I'm all set to order a Model S. Hopefully that will happen in the next few days. But I'd really like to ride in one before I place the order. Of course the shenanigans of the anti-free enterprise Utah legislature and some car dealers have made it so Tesla can't offer test drives (or sales service of any kind).

So I'm hoping there's some kind sole in the Tooele or SLC area that might allow me to check out their Model S.

Any takers? I'll trade you for an airplane ride.

BTW, provided this forum will permit it (I'm new so don't know) here's what I've been saying about the fiasco on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10206149110832576&set=a.2462820895704.144195.1407672426&type=1&theater

Clear skies!

patrick

By "airplane ride" do you mean in a real Orville and Wilbur Wright flying aircraft, or where you lie on your back and hold me up in the air while I put my arms out and make propeller noises with my mouth? Unfortunately, I'm 600+ miles a way so I can't benefit either way, but I'd still like to know.

And for the record, I'd be game either way if I were in the area.