Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Looking for a X90D or X100D anyone know of one?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello, I am looking for a X90D or maybe an X100D if the price is right. I saw some 100s go at auction for $75-85K but I am wondering is that a dream? I have owned 2 P90D X and 2 X90D and I hate the battery consumption of the P90D which is why I am considering the longer range of the 100D.

I know the concern with auction for damage, issues or tires and what not but it may be worth it if in warranty and less than $80K.

I ended up not being able to pass on a deal for a X P90DL but I really don't need the P or L so I'm hoping to list it here for trade lol.

Attachments

• D50FC461-FF08-43DC-B528-BF7A4F7B106C.jpeg
    D50FC461-FF08-43DC-B528-BF7A4F7B106C.jpeg
    568 KB · Views: 116
I completed a trade with Azsmartbet and it was seamless. Guy was a pro and very helpful throughout the entire process. I'm leaving this feedback because he does sell alot of Tesla's and people might want feedback on his dealings in the near future. Feel free to contact me with any questions about him. I think feedback is key on these forums when we are dealing with money like this online. It only takes a few numb nuts to ruin it for the honest people.

I completed a trade with Azsmartbet and it was seamless. Guy was a pro and very helpful throughout the entire process. I'm leaving this feedback because he does sell alot of Tesla's and people might want feedback on his dealings in the near future. Feel free to contact me with any questions about him. I think feedback is key on these forums when we are dealing with money like this online. It only takes a few numb nuts to ruin it for the honest people.

A few numb nuts? More than that... lol Luckily for me I sell more watches than cars.

I'm getting ready to sell my 2016 MX90D, late 2016 model with AP 2.0 and FSD option, includes free supercharging for life transferable and cooled seats before the option was removed. Premium upgrade package, premium sound, cold weather package, towing package, 6 seat tan leather with black headliner, 20" wheels. White, 28k miles.