Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Looking for advice on best power lift trunk kit

BrunoB

Mar 24, 2019
Montreal
There is so many kits out there to upgrade the trunk to go the power lift route.

Looking for the best one as they are similarly priced :)

Thanks

Ry3n

Nov 28, 2019
Portland, OR
There is so many kits out there to upgrade the trunk to go the power lift route.

Looking for the best one as they are similarly priced :)

Thanks

Hansshow is good. Their 30% off black Friday sale brings it down to $350 without foot sensor right now with discount code. I didn't check the price for for sensor since I don't think I would want it.

Reactions: Radlaw

Firewired

May 23, 2013
San Antonio
I purchased the Hanshow, but sold it prior to installation after I started hearing customer service issues. I then purchased two Teslaoffer power trunk units, and have had the opportunity to verify real world that they have exceptional after sales customer support.

Petermcg

Sep 26, 2018
Apex, NC
I don’t have the trunk lift kit but have had both the Hansshow and Tesla Offer frunk lift kits. Hansshow’s customer support sucks, while Tesla Offer’s is good. My advice is to avoid Hansshow like the plague.
Don't buy Hansshow

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC