Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Looking for an awesome SpaceX / Tesla License plate name idea

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi everyone, I'm currently owning a 2020 Tesla Model 3 and I'm looking for an awesome custom / personalized license plate idea. I live in Montreal, Quebec and the rules for custom license plate are quite restrictive, here's are some of the rules :
  • Only the letters of the alphabet and the 10 Arabic numerals (0 to 9) are authorized characters.
  • Spaces are not permitted.
  • With regard to the positions of the numbers and letters, no restrictions apply to combinations of 2 to 4 characters.
  • Combinations of 5 to 7 characters (maximum) must respect the following formats:
    • 5 to 7 letters (E.g. ABCDEFG)
    • One number followed by 4 to 6 letters (E.g. 1ABCDEF)
    • 4 to 6 letters followed by one number (E.g. ABCDEF1)
    • One number followed by 3 to 5 letters and ending with one number (E.g. 1ABCDE1)
I really love SpaceX and space exploration in general and I'd love to get a license plate idea inspired by it. I currently have a SpaceX emblem on the car, so I'm looking for something related but meaningful. I've already tried THXELON, NASA, SPACEX, FALCON9, LAUNCH but they're already taken (of course). I though about "4LAUNCH" or "2LAUNCH" meaning "Ready for launch" or "Ready to launch" or even "SPACEX3" because I drive a Model 3, but I'm not totally sure. I've noticed that ISS is still available, not sure how it would look either. I do have access to a visualization tool, here's how some looks :

ws59cs9ms9n71.png
vizs2dlns9n71.png
3qaq4lmos9n71.png

I need your knowledge and experience here to try to come with the most original idea, while still being meaningful! In order word;
s48kovh0s9n71.png
Thank you!

Sais tu c’est combien pour une plaque personnalisée?
j’avais regardé au début mais je crois qu’il fallait payer avant de voir si la nomenclature d’une plaque personnalisée était disponible donc j’ai laissé tombé quand j’ai eu ma Model 3. En plus je l’ai acheté compagnie donc je ne crois même pas que je peux la prendre personnalisée.

I found something interesting to start with

Last edited:
Sais tu c’est combien pour une plaque personnalisée?
j’avais regardé au début mais je crois qu’il fallait payer avant de voir si la nomenclature d’une plaque personnalisée était disponible donc j’ai laissé tombé quand j’ai eu ma Model 3. En plus je l’ai acheté compagnie donc je ne crois même pas que je peux la prendre personnalisée.
C'est possible de faire la visualisation de la plaque sur le site de la SAAQ et c'est gratuit! Commander une plaque d'immatriculation personnalisée

En ce qui concerne le prix, la plaque coûte 257,54$ (taxes incluses)

The plates ideas aren't bad, but still unrelated to SpaceX :(

Reactions: OrthoSurg
Hi everyone, I'm currently owning a 2020 Tesla Model 3 and I'm looking for an awesome custom / personalized license plate idea. I live in Montreal, Quebec and the rules for custom license plate are quite restrictive, here's are some of the rules :
  • Only the letters of the alphabet and the 10 Arabic numerals (0 to 9) are authorized characters.
  • Spaces are not permitted.
  • With regard to the positions of the numbers and letters, no restrictions apply to combinations of 2 to 4 characters.
  • Combinations of 5 to 7 characters (maximum) must respect the following formats:
    • 5 to 7 letters (E.g. ABCDEFG)
    • One number followed by 4 to 6 letters (E.g. 1ABCDEF)
    • 4 to 6 letters followed by one number (E.g. ABCDEF1)
    • One number followed by 3 to 5 letters and ending with one number (E.g. 1ABCDE1)
I really love SpaceX and space exploration in general and I'd love to get a license plate idea inspired by it. I currently have a SpaceX emblem on the car, so I'm looking for something related but meaningful. I've already tried THXELON, NASA, SPACEX, FALCON9, LAUNCH but they're already taken (of course). I though about "4LAUNCH" or "2LAUNCH" meaning "Ready for launch" or "Ready to launch" or even "SPACEX3" because I drive a Model 3, but I'm not totally sure. I've noticed that ISS is still available, not sure how it would look either. I do have access to a visualization tool, here's how some looks :

ws59cs9ms9n71.png
vizs2dlns9n71.png
3qaq4lmos9n71.png

I need your knowledge and experience here to try to come with the most original idea, while still being meaningful! In order word;
s48kovh0s9n71.png
Thank you!
2TARSHP

FALC0N

Reactions: FrForget