Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Looking for arachnid 21 inch wheels for Tesla Plaid

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m looking for a set of 21 inch arachnid wheels with TPMS sensors, and the Michelin Pilot Sport 4S performance tires for my 2021 Tesla plaid. If you have some that was removed from a 2021 or 2022 Tesla model S refresh or Tesla plaid and you would like to sell them please let me know. I’m located near Roanoke Virginia I would prefer to pick the up wheels in person. I’m willing to travel up to 350 miles from Roanoke VA to meet up. I’ve seen these tesla wheel and tire combinations selling for between $3700-$4500 online in these forums in new like condition with low mileage. You may text me at 540-404-2363

Thanks, Bobby

Bobby I'll have them in a few days with 50 miles on them. Unfortunately I'm in CA. Let me know if you still would like to consider them. I dont mind selling for 4k, considering we paid 4500 :/ but i had to since its the only car available.

Bobby I'll have them in a few days with 50 miles on them. Unfortunately I'm in CA. Let me know if you still would like to consider them. I dont mind selling for 4k, considering we paid 4500 :/ but i had to since its the only car available.
Thanks for reaching out to me. If you were much closer I definitely would buy them from you. I know they’re pretty big wheels and could be a hassle trying to ship. Bobby