TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Looking for Autopilot 2 Model S or X to Buy

Discussion in 'Tesla for Sale' started by elmos_world, Sep 25, 2017.

1. elmos_world

elmos_world Member

Hello. I am looking to buy a Model S or X, definitely with Autopilot 2(enabled or not), for up to 65k. I also need premium upgrades package (for HEPA filters) and if you have UHFS and/or SAS that's even better. I may be able to go higher after I sell my current car(s). Colors don't matter. Car must be smoker free and accident free (clean Carfax). PM me if interested.

If you are looking to sell it and get a Model 3 later, I have a day 1 reservation with estimated delivery of Novembeer 2017 to January 2018.

Thanks

2. elmos_world

elmos_world Member

damn i spelled November wrong smh

3. Courtlandre

Courtlandre Member

I'll be listing my S60 (upgrade to 75 for 2k) soon. 2017 ap2 eap enabled. Pearl white, black leather w/ premium upgrades (perforated for air conditioned seats), glass roof and professionally installed model S nvx subwoofer (better than uhfs in my opinion). No air suspension or cold weather package. Looking for 66-67k.

Out of town currently but will post pictures in a couple days. Located in NC.

4. elmos_world

elmos_world Member

push, also op was supposed to be up to 60k, but i may be flexible :)

5. elmos_world

elmos_world Member

push again, i really want a model s or x, any battery is fine, as long as it has autopilot 2/2.5, premium upgrades, and is smoker/accident free (clean carfax). also colors absolutely dont matter

6. Biteme

Biteme Member

How
    Much