TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Looking for Bay Area Owner/Rez Holder That Wants to Get Me on a Tour This Week!

Discussion in 'Tesla Motors' started by iluvmacs, Jan 27, 2014.

1. iluvmacs

iluvmacs New Member

So I'm traveling to the Bay Area this week, and I really would like to get a Tesla factory tour. Unfortunately they are only open to owners and reservation holders, of which I am regrettably neither. I am, however, a huge fan, I own 1.5 other electric cars, and I am just biding my time until I can afford a Tesla (i.e. Gen3).
    So anybody want to help me out? Obviously you get to to on the tour too. I'll even buy you lunch or dinner or something. My availability is this Friday afternoon 1/31 (preferred) or Saturday. Thanks!
    (Tesla, if you're reading this, you really need to get on the public tour thing!)

2. gg_got_a_tesla

gg_got_a_tesla Model S: VIN P65513, Model 3 Res Holder

If you don't hear from anyone soon, why not put a reservation on the Model S or X, take the factory tour and then cancel the reservation? Not ideal but, it may work.

Would also recommend taking the tour on a weekday. The line may not be running on some Saturdays and on most Sundays.

3. iluvmacs

iluvmacs New Member

The thought had certainly crossed my mind... ;-)
    But, indeed, not ideal, and I doubt I would actually do it.

4. GregR

GregR New Member

I can help you out. Send me a message and we can work out the details.

5. iluvmacs

iluvmacs New Member

All set thanks to GregR. :)