Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Looking for blackvue dash cam installer - Des Moines, Iowa

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m looking for someone that knows how to install the blackvue dash cam in a model x near Des Moines, Iowa. If you know how or know someone that does located in or near Des Moines, Iowa please let me know. Not savvy in this area and would prefer someone that knows what they are doing install.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Can't help you with an installer. I'd call around to shops that do car audio. It's in the same realm. Also make sure they've worked on Teslas before. My quick question to weed them out is to ask them where they'd hook up power.

I will say right now, my Blackvue DR900s 2ch is almost unusable on my phone. The Android app is terrible. My wife's iPhone app operates much better but it's still flaky when connecting. Without her phone, I have to pull the sd card out of camera and view the videos on my PC.

If you're not hooked to blackvue, I'd consider researching other brands. Maybe thinkware? At this point I'm hoping to wait out any software issues they have because I don't want the install cost to go to waste.