Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Looking for Blue Model 3 in the San Diego, CA area

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We got our invitation to order in January, but are waiting for the "D" to come out. My wife wanted the Blue, but is now not sure until she can see one in person. Based on how it looks to her we may keep Blue, or switch to another color when we configure.

I chose the Model S Pearl White, so she gets to choose the 3. Prior to receiving the white she was not sure, but fell in love with it once we got it. I am hoping the same will happen with the Blue.

Thanks much.

Oh, those of you who are not in the San Diego area and have a Blue 3 feel free to post photos and let us know if you are happy with this color.

We got our invitation to order in January, but are waiting for the "D" to come out. My wife wanted the Blue, but is now not sure until she can see one in person. Based on how it looks to her we may keep Blue, or switch to another color when we configure.

I chose the Model S Pearl White, so she gets to choose the 3. Prior to receiving the white she was not sure, but fell in love with it once we got it. I am hoping the same will happen with the Blue.

Thanks much.

Oh, those of you who are not in the San Diego area and have a Blue 3 feel free to post photos and let us know if you are happy with this color.

I saw all the model 3 colors except for blue and had always liked the blue and midnight silver on the S. I initially selected the MS but switched it to blue once I saw the blue M3 at the delivery center in miramar. Photos couldn't sway my decision, but I was convinced once I saw the blue in person. If you are near Miramar I suggest you drive by.

Thanks much.

Saw a blue with aeros today pealing out from the light and getting on the 56 west at camino del sur, He floored it for a while, only caught him in my A4 once he slowed down and got in the slow lane to chill. Stuck with him for a while to admire the car.

I just got my blue ME pics attached :)
20180327_154714.jpg
20180327_145711.jpg
20180327_145657.jpg

Paul, you have a beautiful car. My wife and I visited both the San Diego Service center and the delivery center last Sunday and found several Blue Model 3's. Also there was a Midnight Silver with the silver wheels. She decided that she liked the Midnight Silver best so we will be getting that, with the silver wheels, as soon as they start accepting orders for the "D" version.

Paul, you have a beautiful car. My wife and I visited both the San Diego Service center and the delivery center last Sunday and found several Blue Model 3's. Also there was a Midnight Silver with the silver wheels. She decided that she liked the Midnight Silver best so we will be getting that, with the silver wheels, as soon as they start accepting orders for the "D" version.
Thanks and good luck!

I was also debating on several colors but when I saw a midnight silver at a showroom, it looked great at first, but it seemed a bit dull for me, after staring at it for a while. So I went with my original choice of color: deep blue metallic! I started documenting pictures and stuff for my blue model 3 here if you'd like to check it out! Tesla Model 3 (@electric.driver) • Instagram photos and videos

I'd have to test drive the all wheel version later when they offer it though :)

Reactions: Graffi

Thanks much.

We just picked up a deep blue metallic this morning. I wanted black so that I don't have to pay the extra grand but my wife always tells me she wanted a dark blue car. Needless to say, "we love it".
MyTM3042718.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Graffi