Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Looking for charger installation electrician recommendations in Surrey UK

CyMan

Feb 15, 2020
London UK
Hi guys
You may think this is a silly question but I am struggling to find an electrician who will install my Tesla charger. I live in Surrey (UK) and all the companies that advertise online are either selling their own gear or offering install dates far in the future. Has anyone here used an electrician that you would recommend? I have the charger ready and waiting to be installed.
Thanks
CyMan

user212_nr

Aug 26, 2019
US
You do not need a particular "Tesla" electrician. Just use whatever service that is appropriate in the UK to find an electrician.

If he cannot read the manual for the wall charger, then he is not a good electrician obviously.

Reactions: Rocky_H
Jan 20, 2020
Crawley
Sorted?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210311-015903_Email.jpg
    Screenshot_20210311-015903_Email.jpg
    270.6 KB · Views: 10

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC