Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

Looking for custom car cover

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

4SUPER9

2022 Model S
Jun 6, 2013
So Cal
I am in need of a high quality waterproof car cover for my 1949 Buick. Unfortunately, it looks like I may need to keep her outside for awhile. I've been searching online, but getting very mixed reviews. Some of the review sites are glaringly fraudulent, giving extraordinary, but fake, reviews.
Can anyone recommend a truly reliable and qualified company to look to? I guess I can also look at Hemmings or some classic car club sites.
Thanks

Covercraft.com. I had their outdoor cover for my Roadster and it was incredibly well made.

Screen Shot 2018-02-17 at 6.48.04 PM.png

Reactions: Foxtrotter
Covercraft for sure!
I've owned weathershield HP models for 6 different cars and all of them were very well made and fit very well.
The weather shield HP can be easily washed and dried in home machines, a rarity in car covers.
Thank you. Were any of your vehicles covers considered to be custom? Mine being a 1949 is a rarity and would like to make sure I get a good fit.

Thank you. Were any of your vehicles covers considered to be custom? Mine being a 1949 is a rarity and would like to make sure I get a good fit.
The Roadster cover is definitely custom. They had the cutouts for ventilation - and it opened over the charge port cover (velcro closed). I wouldn't worry about the fit, based on the cover I had.

• Informative
Reactions: 4SUPER9
They were/are all custom. Two volts with cutouts and pockets for the antennae, flap for the charge port. A Z06, and so forth.
They say they have ones for the 3 with cutouts as well. All fit great. I would think that if they say they have the pattern they will do a good job for you.