Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Looking for Glossy C/F Frunk/Trunk emblems

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've been looking for awhile on several sites, Etsy, AliExpress, Amazon, and several other sides. Looking for some glossy carbon fiber frunk/trunk T emblems. I'm fine with it being hydrodipped abs or real c/f. I've bought from a few different vendors and I keep running into only matte c/f emblems. Also attempted spraying some gloss clearcoat over, just doesn't look like all the other glossy C/F parts on the car.

Anyone have any a lead as to where I might find these?

I'm looking for some high quality satin black emblems but they are really tough to find. All of the cheap emblems for sale scare me as I'd prefer real OEM emblems
There are no officially licensed emblems yet. If you prefer real OEM, you can order them directly from Tesla. I think they are around $70 for the pair (front and back). Talk to your SC about parts and have someone locally paint them for you.

Reactions: CrownDad
Upvote 0
There are no officially licensed emblems yet. If you prefer real OEM, you can order them directly from Tesla. I think they are around $70 for the pair (front and back). Talk to your SC about parts and have someone locally paint them for you.
Yea this looks like the route to go. Im tempted to try plastidip but i have negative thoughts about that on such a nice car.

i have a service appt on the 15th, ill ask then.

Upvote 0