TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Looking for Glossy Seat Backs

Discussion in 'Model X: Interior & Exterior' started by JChris, Mar 7, 2018.

1. JChris

JChris Member

I have a 2017 X (6 Seater) and I'm looking for 4 glossy seat backs from the 2016.

Also, does anyone know if it is a simple swap out? I'm assuming so.

Much appreciated,

• Like x 1
  2. DrComputer

DrComputer Active Member

You can probably just call your local service center and order them. Someone else on here said they weren't that expensive. They are just plastic and pop right off and on.

3. JChris

JChris Member

I heard the same but I'm looking for a good deal for all 4, scratches ok. As long as no major cracks.
    Thanks

4. Navsarin

Navsarin S100D Red Rocket

Hey so am I! Just got a 100D MX and I really liked the gloss rear of the seats. I guess I’ll call my local SC to see what it would cost.

• Like x 1
  5. zackmilo

zackmilo 2.2M+ Youtube views on my Model 3

I once heard they were $135 each. I may be wrong but should be around that.

• Informative x 1
  6. Jonathan Scott

I have a 2016 90D (6-seat layout) with the glossy seat backs and would be willing to swap with you, where are you guys located? I'm outside Philadelphia in New Jersey. I have kids so am always hanging stuff over the seats so they don't scuff them up, would much prefer swapping for the mat ones... send me a PM if interested

7. Elice

Elice Banned

Why you want to find the glossy one?If you do not like the original material here,you can try to install something like mine.

Attached Files:

8. JChris

JChris Member

Thanks for the offer but I was able to hunt some down.

9. Nrazar

Nrazar Member

How much did it end up costing and how did you get them?