Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Looking for help managing TMC brand, merch, blog, podcast, and social - paid role

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

danny

TMCing Since 2006
Administrator
Aug 15, 2006
California
Referral Code
We are looking for a member of the TMC Community who is interested in helping us with the following:
  • Developing and managing official TMC merch, such as clothing (t-shirts, etc) and some accessories.
  • Assistance in getting the word out about our community, blog, podcast, and our brand in general, via social media and other channels.
  • Content management and curation for our Blog and Feeds.
  • Podcast post-production work, such as creating clips.
The following qualities are important:
  • Knowledgeable of and passionate about Tesla, SpaceX, and EVs
  • Familiarity with the TMC Community and its content
  • Basic graphics/images and video editing skills
  • Creative, good communication and reliable
  • Interest in fashion/clothing design
Experience in marketing, brand management, and graphic design are helpful (but not necessarily required).

This role would include modest compensation for your time and effort.

If you feel this describes you and you are interested in working with us, please send me a Conversation here or use the Contact Us form.

Last edited:
We are looking for a member of the TMC Community who is interested in helping us with the following:
  • Developing and managing official TMC merch, such as clothing (t-shirts, etc) and some accessories.
  • Assistance in getting the word out about our community, blog, podcast, and our brand in general, via social media and other channels.
Experience in marketing, brand management, and graphic design are helpful (but not necessarily required).

This role would include compensation for your time and effort.

If you feel this describes you and you are interested in working with us, please send me a Conversation here.
If you want to be successful at what you’re trying to do, one person does not fit your description. You should start with more of a coordinating person/project manager who could delegate things to a few people. Someone good with social posts isn’t going to be good a merchandise. If you want help building your brand the right way Happy to help.

Reactions: zhu-

This role would include modest compensation for your time and effort.

If you feel this describes you and you are interested in working with us, please send me a Conversation here or use the Contact Us form.
Hi Danny, i would like to get in touch with you, can you please get back to me? thanks