Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

LOOKING FOR HOUSTON CPO REFURBISHMENT SERVICE NEXT 3 Weeks

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello! I'm purchasing a 2014 p85d this week for pickup next week. I am out of town and need to fly in. I am thinking I may have interest in paying a shop to do some cosmetic work on the car. It is in good shape based on pictures:

WeGoLook Vehicle Condition Report: Job #5286 0296

except some rash on two or three of the wheels, and a bit of paint scuff/marring on the driver's door. Is there a Houston shop that would work on the car to detail and make pretty? My understanding is Tesla no longer does any cosmetic work and one is lucky if the care is vacuumed and washed. Sad.

Can anyone point me to a shop that does such? Thanks in advance for your interest and response. I find the Tesla owner community so helpful. I know I am going to be very happy with the car.

Thanks for everyone's comments and help!!!!

Attachments

• TlaBlue.jpg
    TlaBlue.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 51
Hello! I'm purchasing a 2014 p85d this week for pickup next week. I am out of town and need to fly in. I am thinking I may have interest in paying a shop to do some cosmetic work on the car. It is in good shape based on pictures:

WeGoLook Vehicle Condition Report: Job #5286 0296

except some rash on two or three of the wheels, and a bit of paint scuff/marring on the driver's door. Is there a Houston shop that would work on the car to detail and make pretty? My understanding is Tesla no longer does any cosmetic work and one is lucky if the care is vacuumed and washed. Sad.

Can anyone point me to a shop that does such? Thanks in advance for your interest and response. I find the Tesla owner community so helpful. I know I am going to be very happy with the car.

Thanks for everyone's comments and help!!!!
I don’t know if he is willing to do this, but contact John Gray at [email protected] and see if he can help. I used him to apply paint protection when I got my S and he was very accommodating and reasonable. His phone number is 832-264-0670. Good luck!

John Gray is very good but make an appointment in advance...he’s busy. He did PPF and window tint for me, as well as center console wrap.

Attachments

• 34F0CAA4-0607-4C3A-92A3-61A59C7D80DB.jpeg
    34F0CAA4-0607-4C3A-92A3-61A59C7D80DB.jpeg
    538.6 KB · Views: 42
  • 52A6061F-A062-47E8-A1F7-8FA9BCDCB417.jpeg
    52A6061F-A062-47E8-A1F7-8FA9BCDCB417.jpeg
    566.7 KB · Views: 49