TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Looking for iPhone lightning cable for quick connection phone dock / trade for micro USB cable

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by kp.sfo, Jun 1, 2018.

1. kp.sfo

kp.sfo Member

I have a Micro USB cable for Tesla's quick connection phone dock (came with the 2016/Dec Model X I bought last month). I'm looking to buy or trade for the same cable with a lightning connector.
    Tried buying the cable on Tesla's online shop, but they're on back order. Found the cable online, but only in 10-packs for $199...

Looking for this cable:
    cable.jpg

2. davidc18

davidc18 Active Member

3. MelissaC

MelissaC New Member

I have the iphone lighting cable and need a micro usb. Where are you located? Want to do a swap?

4. GOPJEW

GOPJEW Member

Melissa - are you in Woodbridge, VA? I have one you can have for a swap...

5. MelissaC

MelissaC New Member

I live in Canada. Did you mean Woodbridge, ON, CA??

6. GOPJEW

GOPJEW Member

Nope - Virginia...oh well. sorry.

7. Dr. Lovitz

Dr. Lovitz Member

I just ordered the cable today and it says it will ship today? Don't think they are backordered

8. kp.sfo

kp.sfo Member

PM sent