Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

Looking for lease takeover for a Model Y

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello!

I am located in Orange County and interested in taking over a lease for a model Y. I'm willing to travel in California and surrounding states. If you are interested please respond with the following and anything else you might think is beneficial to share-

• Year of Model
  • Exterior Color/Interior Color
  • Current Monthly Payment
  • Down Amount if requesting
  • Lease end date
  • Current Mileage -
  • Current Lease terms (remaining months and mileage left)

Hi @vgabriel10
If you're still looking, here's the info on our Model Y Performance:

Year: 2021
Exterior white, interior black
Pmt: $683.60
Lease end date: Sept 27, 2024
Mileage: 14,945 (remaining mileage 21,055)
Located in the Bay Area
Thank you for reaching out - wish I could! I'm not in the market as of now anymore - found a Model 3 for my husband instead. But would suggest posting on swapalease.com and leasetrader.com for additional reach and I'm sure you won't have an issue. Best of luck!

Hello!

I am located in Orange County and interested in taking over a lease for a model Y. I'm willing to travel in California and surrounding states. If you are interested please respond with the following and anything else you might think is beneficial to share-

• Year of Model
  • Exterior Color/Interior Color
  • Current Monthly Payment
  • Down Amount if requesting
  • Lease end date
  • Current Mileage -
  • Current Lease terms (remaining months and mileage left)
2022 Dual Motor Performance Model Y
Blue/White
$1073.48
$0 money down
Lease end is December, 2025
7,800 miles
31 months left on lease. 15,000 miles per year for lease. Leaves about 1,200 miles per month
LA County
21" Ubertine wheels

Attachments

• Main.jpg
    Main.jpg
    612.1 KB · Views: 48