Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi everyone!

New here, so hopefully posting in the correct place. I’m in Northern California (San Francisco) and am looking to takeover a lease on a Model 3 or Y. Ideally, at least two years left with a minimum of 10,000 per year mileage allowance.

Preferred payment of $600 or less per month, and no preference on color. Northern CA would be great, but I’m fine with traveling to southern CA. Otherwise, I’m not sure how costly a delivery service would be.

Thanks in advance!

Hi! I wanna transfer my Model 3 Long Range at $602/month, lease started from Dec 2021 with 30 months remaining.
I live in Santa Clara so it is easy to pick up as well.

We can talk through email if you are interested:)

IMG_5987.PNG

Hi! I wanna transfer my Model 3 Long Range at $602/month, lease started from Dec 2021 with 30 months remaining.

View attachment 819717

View attachment 819717
email me @ [email protected]