Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Looking for Lease Takeover

alsarsur

May 13, 2018
Los Angeles, CA
Hi there:

Looking if anyone has a Model S or X lease take transfer they want to get out of.
Please let me know I m ready to go and based in Los Angeles, but willing to ship to car, send me details.
Thanks

Alan
818-850-1836

Periokid

Oct 8, 2016
LI, NY
This is mine..

Red and Beautiful Model S

Loaded

AP1, pano roof, cold weather, ludicrous, premium sound, etc

Only 1664/mo for another 21 months.

Asking 5k down.

See listing on swapalease.com

SAL ID:

sigo145

Jun 20, 2018
Southern California
Hi there:

Looking if anyone has a Model S or X lease take transfer they want to get out of.
Please let me know I m ready to go and based in Los Angeles, but willing to ship to car, send me details.
Thanks

Alan
818-850-1836

I have a 2017 Model X 90D for lease takeover, $905.84 w/tax, LA county. Let me know if you are interested.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC