Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Looking for Model 3 Lease Takeover w/ FSD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi everyone,

I'm looking to take over a Model 3 lease, somewhere in the 12-18 month range with FSD. I'll take the SR+, LR, or Performance. I don't care what color of interior or exterior. I'm located in Northern California, but would be willing to drive anywhere in California to pick it up. I may be heading down to Southern California in a week or two so that would be convenient.

I've been looking at LeaseTrader and SwapALease but haven't found one for the amount of months and FSD included.

Thanks!

I would imagine it would be near impossible to find a leased M3 with FSD. You check FB marketplace? I see some lease offers on there from time to time.

I would imagine it would be even harder to find one with FSD that is almost 2 years old, probably less common back then. I just went through FB Marketplace and I couldn't find any that matched my description. Thanks for the advice though.

You could ..... Negotiate the down payment!

They make you sign up for a membership for all the lease transfer sites. For that website it's $15 per message or $50 for unlimited for one month... Since the lease is 25 months and that high of a down payment, I don't think I would take it even if the seller halved the down payment. Possibly if it had no down payment. I don't want to just throw money at messaging a seller, especially for something out of my months remaining range.