Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

Looking for Model S 85 Under $70k Will Pay Cash, Quick Sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looking for a Model S, WILL PAY CASH - Priced Under $70k (Under 40k miles, non-p is fine). And I know in the end cash can seem irrelevant because you'll get your money either way, but I've heard of financing deals falling through here multiple times and also taking longer than desired, this is a quick and easy opportunity with a buyer guaranteed to close on the deal.

Not flexible:
85KWH
Tech Pkg
Pano Roof
Tan Interior (Upgraded preferred with premium lighting, etc.)

PM Me if you have these requirements I'll review but not necessarily jump out at it.

Desired:
2013 Or Newer
Metallic Blue, Pearl White
Obeche Wood
Upgraded/Premium Interior
Sound Package
Parking Sensors
Dual Charges
Under 20k Miles

PM me if you have these features, or most of them, and you want a quick cash sale.

Would Consider:
Any Color
Any Wheels (Prefer factory 19” but will take 21”)
Any Décor (Prefer obeche wood, would consider others)
No Sound Package
No Air Suspension
Rear facing seats not needed but ok if there, assuming they can be removed?

Don't be shy if you have some of these, I'd still review.