TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Looking for Model S or Model X

Discussion in 'Want to Buy' started by karmaa01, Mar 27, 2018.

1. karmaa01

karmaa01 Member

Hello Everyone,

Had two Model S in the past P85+ and P85D; loved it but had to let go. Now again back to search for new Tesla but this time options open for Model X as well; See below if you have something close to offer; Thank you!

Model S

Exterior Color: Black, Midnight Metallic Silver (Charcoal), Blue
    Interior Color: Black
    100D
    New bodystyle only

Model X

Black/Black
    6 Seater
    22 inch Black Wheels will be ideal; but not a deal breaker.

Thank you everybody :)

• Like x 1
  2. Sprandt23

Sprandt23 Member

3. karmaa01

karmaa01 Member

LOL!!!

Yes I have been in touch with them; he has told me to contact the dealership.

4. Amit519

Amit519 Roadster dreams!!

5. karmaa01

karmaa01 Member

Thanks Amit; I am closely monitoring the inventory list but nothing has caught my eye. Trying to see if someone wants to sell