Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Looking for Model S rims and tires asap

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello all, I'm looking to purchase 19 inch rims and tires set. Looking to buy asap. Also I'm looking for 2 21 inch rims and tire set. I go through rims it seems every season and looking for a good deal. I'm out of Michigan.

I bought my CPO MS in June and these are the wheels and tires I received with the car. My thumbnail pic is my actual car so that will give you an idea of what they look like. I have to get ready for work so I can have some pictures to you by tomorrow. I'm still thinking of a fair price, let me get back to you since I have to leave for work now.

-George

I bought my CPO MS in June and these are the wheels and tires I received with the car. My thumbnail pic is my actual car so that will give you an idea of what they look like. I have to get ready for work so I can have some pictures to you by tomorrow. I'm still thinking of a fair price, let me get back to you since I have to leave for work now.

-George
There for a customer I'm a service Assistant for Tesla and just helping a customer look for a set. I think hes looking to spend 1500 maybe a little more depending on condition.

I have a set of brand new 19” silver slipstreams. Just took them off my new MS with under 50 miles on them. Comes with everything, tpms and tires. Lmk if interested. I’m going to list them here when I get time. Located in SoCal.

I have four 19" twin spoke Model S rims off my 85D with 2nd generation TPMS (Continental) and all season tires. The tires have some tread life on them but they would need to be replaced relatively soon.

These rims would be perfect winter wheels with some snow tires. I'm located in Oshkosh, Wisconsin.

Feel free to send me a PM if interested, thanks!