Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Looking for Model X for Sci-Fi event!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looking for a local (MD/VA/DC) Model X owner who loves Science Fiction! The Museum of Science Fiction has a 3 day Science Fiction spectacular event called Escape Velocity (Escape Velocity | Micro futuristic world’s fair to promote STEAM education within the context of Science Fiction) on July 1st through the 3rd. This event will have a lot of famous speakers from NASA, Science Fiction and related industry (like Rod Roddenberry). It will have many exhibits, vendors and activates including cosplayers (people in costume like comic-con or awesome-con events). They have asked me to get two cars representing the cars of the future. I immediately thought of the Tesla and the Model X (it helps that it was in the Sci-Fi TV series Extant). I contacted Tesla but have not heard back yet and time is running out. So I am asking if any Model X owners want to show off their car? It would be exhibited inside the Gaylord National Resort and Convention Center and would be there from the 1st to the evening of the 3rd. You and guess would get a 3-Day event pass (maybe more, I have to check). Please let me know – here or send me a message.

PS: If anyone just wants to attend the Escape Velocity event (Model X or otherwise J), please let me know, I should be able to get you a discount on tickets.

Also, I am looking for Plug-In Electric (or Plug-In Hybrid Electric) vehicles owners for our National Drive Electric Week – Poolesville Event in September. We are looking for early signups! We want to, again, be the biggest NDEW event in the area and the biggest on the East Coast. Last year we had over 42 EV/PHEVs, this year we want close to 100. Getting early signups means that we can get more sponsors and media participation. Which means more and better give-a-ways. Again, we are tying it to Poolesville Day. An event that closes down the Town of Poolesville (from end to end) to all but foot traffic and draws more than 10,000 people from all over. If you think you can make it, signup (if you find out later that can’t, let me know when you know). Sign Up today at: National Drive Electric Week Event - Poolesville