Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Looking for Model X owner willing to show off car in SF Bay area (PM me)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

bws

May 18, 2015
USA
Hi,

Please private message me if you live in the SF Bay Area (closer to San Jose the better) and have a Model X and are willing to show off the car to me an my wife. We will come to you.

Alternatively, happy to organize a meet up if there is enough interest.

-Brent

I'm willing, but I'm in Corralitos, about half way between San Jose and Monterey. My car is in Seaside at the service center right now getting some minor issues worked, but I should have it back in a few days (or I could ask them to show it to you here).

Is yours the blue one I saw last night driving home? I was going to stop and gawk but it was my son's birthday so I couldn't make an excuse to be late.

Is yours the blue one I saw last night driving home? I was going to stop and gawk but it was my son's birthday so I couldn't make an excuse to be late.

Mine is blue, but it is in the Seaside Service Center right now, so that wasn't it (unless they were test driving it). It does have the trailer hitch receiver installed, so that might be one way to distinguish it.

- - - Updated - - -

Add me to the list especially if it's a 6 seater. Need to do a test-fit of a model airplane :)

Mine is a 6-seater.