TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Looking for Model X & Refreshed S Owners in the Nottinghamshire Area. Help appreciated :)

Discussion in 'The UK and Ireland' started by TS14PCC, May 19, 2017.

1. TS14PCC

TS14PCC Member

Hi, as above really.

This will most likely come to nothing but I have a nagging idea for an aftermarket product that I think is a really great idea and I want to investigate it further but I do need some help. I need to get some measurements for a prototype I want to build, unfortunately I don't own either vehicle and as I expected Tesla didn't reply to my email request for the specific measurements I need. So I was hoping someone here might let me come and take them.

I would only need around 10 minutes of your time, don't need to be in the car at all and I won't pester you for a test drive or for you to invest in anything I'm doing.

I know this is a little vague, with little information but I would really appreciate anyone's help.

Pete

2. Tom5007

Tom5007 Member

Hi Pete,

There are two very active Facebook groups for tesla owners in UK. One of the group is public and should be happy to help. Have a look here: Tesla Owners Club UK

• Like x 1
  3. TS14PCC

TS14PCC Member

Thank you for that, I'll take a look :)